>> Thursday, January 01, 2015
Christmas always leads me to Peanuts (The Snoopy kind). A few years ago I read this wonderful post by an Australian in Finland, I stumbled across the post again recently by sheer chance and it reminded me of the Charlie Schulz philosophy:
Think about these things:
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
4 Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
(I know it's targeted American but it would be wouldn't it! You could name the last 5 Wimbledon winners, or the Melbourne cup winners, you get the point)
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
It's a nice feeling.