>> Friday, October 24, 2014
Winter packages are open to Guides and Scouts, leaders, families and friends as well as non members, males and females of all ages.
New Years break.
The Rover week looks absolutely amazing:
- indoor accommodation in Our Chalet (double rooms to dormitory)
- all meals, starting with a dinner on arrival day and packed lunch on departure day
- day and evening programme activities as stated in the respective Information packs
- complimentary luggage transfer to and from Our Chalet (Oey bus stop)
- complimentary daily ski shuttles (for Ski Weeks)
- special festive dinner and brunch (for New Year Break and Christmas event)
Winter time is also perfect for snow games, igloo building, campfires, snow barbecue and more.
During Witner weeks they also run Evening programmes including International night, Swiss cultural night, WAGGGS Night, Games and Campfires.